A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative startup in the Minneapolis-St Paul area. Claros Technologies is an advanced materials company developing sustainable solutions for a variety of industries. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Application Engineer to join our team. As a Product Application Engineer, you will be supporting application development, identifying customer needs, implementing training, and being a customer facing member of the technical team for Claros’ textile products.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Contribute to new product development under the direction of the Lead Materials Engineer
- Support development programs by generating demonstration tools, standard operating procedures, and training materials
- Diagnose and solve customer application issues
- Act as a go-between for customers and the research and development team through fostering relationships and developing technical understanding of customer needs
- Coordinate and drive applications with global textile partners
- Recognize opportunities for new product development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Textile Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience working with customers to solve technical problems
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
May include up to 30% domestic/international
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Two (2) or more years of experience in application engineering
- Four (4) years of experience working in the textile or dyeing and printing industry
Claros Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance as well as 401k plans.
For more information, please visit www.clarostech.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.