“ClarosTech” is the word we use to describe our family of environmental solutions. We use the latest advancements in science and engineering to innovate solutions that enable sustainable use, recovery and reuse of resources. Our moral obligation is to pass the environment to the next generation healthier than we inherited it.
- Science-based solutions
- Sustainable technologies with no toxic waste
- Holistic problem solving
Claros Technologies strives to lead industries towards a holistic approach in material design and innovation to develop more efficient, safe, and sustainable products with zero toxic waste. We currently operate in several sectors to replace existing technologies with more sustainable solutions. Key sectors include:
- PFAS Destruction; Capture, Concentration, and Destruction of PFAS and other pollutants. The Elemental™ Destruction System is a proprietary technology that allows for the destruction of toxic persistent chemicals and the recovery of natural elements.
- High-Value Metals Recovery; ClaroSafe™ is a new generation of sorbent technology that excels in the specific and concurrent removal and recovery of high-value metals.
- Technical Textiles and Advanced Materials; technology that’s embedded into textile fibers at the molecular level creating textiles that have antiviral, antifungal, UV-resistant, and odor-resistance with increased durability.
- PFAS Analytical Services; PFAS testing, analysis, regulatory briefings, and consulting